WE ARE HIRING
Title – Contracts Manager
Reporting to – Managing Director
Signage Contracts Manager jobs responsibilities:
This signage project managers jobs responsibilities will combine a mix of working from the office and travelling to site meetings/undertaking surveys. Your core duties will include:
- Management of existing and new client accounts.
- Managing all aspects of the delivery of signage and graphics projects.
- Liaising with in-house teams coordinating designs, estimating and costings, manufacture and installation.
- Site surveys, scope of works etc.
- Use of Company CRM system.
- Client meetings.
- Specifying signage solutions working form Brand Bibles and Signage guidelines.
- Overseeing the installations of various Projects.
To be considered for this Signage Contracts Manager role, you’ll be a dynamic individual committed to delivering excellent customer service, whilst maintaining company standards. You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Self-motivation, with a can-do attitude.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A proven track record in the project management of multiple site signage and branding projects.
- Sound technical understanding of signage, construction and installation.
- Well presented with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and keep a cool head during busy periods.
- A willingness to travel, with the possibility of the occasional overnight stay.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable and dependant on experience
Signage : 1 year (Preferred)
Project Management : 1 year (Preferred)